Pay Through Your Ders Online Account
Our secure online payment portal is always open, and easy to use. Once you sign-in:
- Hover over the Payments tab and select Make One Time Payment from the drop-down menu.
- Select the electricity or natural gas account you would like to make a payment to.
- Under Payment Method, select the form of payment you want to use. You can also choose to add a new form of payment by selecting Credit Card/Debit Card or Bank Account from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount you want to pay under Payment Amount.
- Click the Pay Now button.
Pay through your bank
Add DERS to your list of online banking payees to easily make manual monthly bill payments. Please use the Biller ID: DIRECT ENERGY REGULATED SERVICES AB. For Scotiabank customers only, please use the following Biller ID: DIRECT ENERGY REG. SERVICES.
Pay by phone
If you prefer to pay your bill(s) over the telephone using your credit card, simply call 1-866-420-3174 and follow the prompts.
Pay By Mail
If paying by cheque is more convenient for you, please mail payment (noting your account #*) to:
Direct Energy Regulated Services
P.O. Box 1520, Station M
Calgary, AB T2P 5R6
*Please note: If you have both an electricity and a natural gas bill to pay, a separate cheque with your account number for each service is required.