- The information contained in this Web Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Direct Energy Marketing Limited ("Direct Energy").
- The information contained in this Web Site does not constitute advice or an offer to sell or deal in any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- Unless otherwise specified, this Web Site is directed solely at those who access this Site from Canada. Direct Energy makes no representation that any product or service referred to in the materials on this Web Site are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Direct Energy has taken care in the preparation of the content of this Web Site. Information presented is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, Direct Energy disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied terms, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- Direct Energy shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web Site.
- Direct Energy does not represent that the information contained in this Web Site is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Web Site or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this Site will lead you to Web Sites which are not under the control of Direct Energy. When you activate any of these you will leave the Centrica Web Site and Direct Energy has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other Web Site.
- If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- The copyright in the material contained in this Web Site belongs to Direct Energy or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products, technology or processes described in this Web Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Direct Energy or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
- Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
Last Amended: June 7, 2013